Category: Regional Mobility Authority
The San Antonio City Council has indefinitely extended its loan to the Alamo RMA until they can repay it. This guarantees toll roads without a public vote.
Compare this to what they said last year... Watch the 'flip-flop'! Where is the public vote and study the City Council promised?
- Toll network that's California-izing Texas
- State agency grants permit to take Hill Country land for private developer despite judge’s ruling
- Federal Highway bill takes center stage in waning hours of Congress
- Accountability, reform, and transparency: Texas legislature delivers mixed bag
- Abbott brought different atmosphere to Texas legislature
- Texas legislature leaves without stopping toll roads
- Alamo city to impose bus-toll lanes on every freeway
- Straus blocks anti-toll amendments from being heard
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- TxDOT tracks drivers to mine data without their consent
- Commissioners approve tolls for northside of San Antonio
- Can TxDOT use gas taxes to support toll roads? Kolkhorst asks AG for opinion on Prop 15
- Passage of Prop 1 opens door to fix 281 without tolls
- Anti-toll candidates snatch key positions in Texas
- Citizens ask cities & counties to oppose Blacklands private toll road
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers
- Obama seeks to lift ban on tolling existing freeways