Category: Regional Mobility Authority
The San Antonio City Council has indefinitely extended its loan to the Alamo RMA until they can repay it. This guarantees toll roads without a public vote.
Compare this to what they said last year... Watch the 'flip-flop'! Where is the public vote and study the City Council promised?
- Austin, Houston Mayors call for shift away from cars to transit
- Congress defunds civil asset forfeiture program
- Congress advances NAFTA superhighways in FAST Act
- BLOAT: Austin toll road costs triple
- SNEAKY: IRS can revoke passports over tax debt
- Congress passes highway bill, diverts more money from roads
- Hill Country residents fume over sewage dump, land grab
- Pickett: I've decided I don't like managed lanes
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- TURF releases 2015 Report Card for 84th Legislature
- TxDOT tracks drivers to mine data without their consent
- Commissioners approve tolls for northside of San Antonio
- Can TxDOT use gas taxes to support toll roads? Kolkhorst asks AG for opinion on Prop 15
- Passage of Prop 1 opens door to fix 281 without tolls
- Anti-toll candidates snatch key positions in Texas
- Citizens ask cities & counties to oppose Blacklands private toll road
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers