Category: Regional Mobility Authority
The San Antonio City Council has indefinitely extended its loan to the Alamo RMA until they can repay it. This guarantees toll roads without a public vote.
Compare this to what they said last year... Watch the 'flip-flop'! Where is the public vote and study the City Council promised?
- Toll agencies oppose traffic studies being made public
- Texas Tribune interview with Transportation Chairmen
- Eminent domain by private high speed rail company draws ire
- Hill country landowner wins a round in legal fight with developer
- Grassroots unveil toll road reforms at Capitol for Toll-free Texas Day
- Austin’s complete streets policy a complete nightmare
- Privacy threats: Electronic invasion, license plate readers to black boxes, drivers under assault
- Abbott Taps Two for Transportation Commission
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- Commissioners approve tolls for northside of San Antonio
- Can TxDOT use gas taxes to support toll roads? Kolkhorst asks AG for opinion on Prop 15
- Passage of Prop 1 opens door to fix 281 without tolls
- Anti-toll candidates snatch key positions in Texas
- Citizens ask cities & counties to oppose Blacklands private toll road
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers
- Obama seeks to lift ban on tolling existing freeways
- Krier's conflicts of interest pose problem for council seat