Help us fight to preserve our rights and freedoms! or donate by mail. We cannot do it without you!
Upcoming TURF Events
See what is happening and how you can get involved. Attend the monthly TURF meeting...
- Transportation Committees major factor in needed reforms
- Alamo MPO shafts 281 commuters AGAIN!
- Perry Legacy: Unpopular, failed toll road policy
- Toll tags used to enforce speed limits
- P3s cost Canadians $8 billion more than public-run roads
- Tolls up 54% in Miami, drivers flee tollways
- Diversions of gas tax threaten transparency
- Federal gas tax hike on the horizon?
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- Can TxDOT use gas taxes to support toll roads? Kolkhorst asks AG for opinion on Prop 15
- Passage of Prop 1 opens door to fix 281 without tolls
- Anti-toll candidates snatch key positions in Texas
- Citizens ask cities & counties to oppose Blacklands private toll road
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers
- Obama seeks to lift ban on tolling existing freeways
- Krier's conflicts of interest pose problem for council seat
- TURF prevails, lawsuit moves forward, allows depositions of TxDOT’s top brass