Help us fight to preserve our rights and freedoms! or donate by mail. We cannot do it without you!
Upcoming TURF Events
See what is happening and how you can get involved! Attend the monthly TURF meeting...
- Hill Country residents fume over sewage dump, land grab
- Pickett: I've decided I don't like managed lanes
- Obama rule change to put Americans on road diet
- Smith record on tolls making opponent raise Cain
- Prop 7: Texas voters have chance to secure funding for non-toll roads
- Plan to put San Antonio on a 'road diet'
- Toll network that's California-izing Texas
- State agency grants permit to take Hill Country land for private developer despite judge’s ruling
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- TURF releases 2015 Report Card for 84th Legislature
- TxDOT tracks drivers to mine data without their consent
- Commissioners approve tolls for northside of San Antonio
- Can TxDOT use gas taxes to support toll roads? Kolkhorst asks AG for opinion on Prop 15
- Passage of Prop 1 opens door to fix 281 without tolls
- Anti-toll candidates snatch key positions in Texas
- Citizens ask cities & counties to oppose Blacklands private toll road
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers