Help us fight to preserve our rights and freedoms! or donate by mail. We cannot do it without you!
Upcoming TURF Events
See what is happening and how you can get involved. Attend the monthly TURF meeting...
- Streetcar funds should go to fix US 281 without tolls
- TxDOT plans to add 12 stop lights on freeway in Hill Country
- GOP platform retreat from tolls gets noticed by NYT
- Senator seeks to dedicate vehicle sales tax to highways
- Special interests lobby to rip-off taxpayers with P3s
- Americans to be taxed by the mile
- Inspector general delves into 460 in VA
- Toll collections spark outrage in CA
Like Us on Facebook!
Latest Press Releases
- Election victory represents power shift that will benefit anti-tollers
- Obama seeks to lift ban on tolling existing freeways
- Krier's conflicts of interest pose problem for council seat
- TURF prevails, lawsuit moves forward, allows depositions of TxDOT’s top brass
- Texas Senate votes to gouge citizens with "market based" tolls
- Anti-toll candidates sweep in many key races
- Public drain for private gain: Prop 6 rural water raid to benefit developers
- Dirty trick: TxDOT bypasses legislature to enact law using rule change